lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

CARTA DE PRESENTACIÓN


Dear readers:

My name is Patricia Clar, I am 15 years old at the moment and will be 16 before the end of the year. I was born in Mallorca, a small island in Spain. Although I live here, I have lots of family living in Madrid, the capital city of the country. I speak Spanish as my first language and I can also speak English and Catalan and I am learning German.

I'm in year 1st of the Baccalaureate Program at an international school called Agora Portals. There I am doing Ithe B, which is a different type of baccalaureate where we work a little more in order to get a final IB diploma. When I'm not at school, in my free time, I like to play tennis, my favourite sport, and play the guitar.

Patricia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario